[AK-MI] Ankündigung "eHealth benchmarking 2007"

Günter Schreier schreier at telbiomed.at
Sa Jan 13 18:21:33 CET 2007

Dear Colleague!

On April 26, 2006 the first eHealth benchmarking Conference took place at the UMIT campus in Hall in Tirol. Numerous participants could gain an excellent oversight over current trends in eHealth from an interesting portfolio of presentations by renowned experts in the field.

We would like to cordially invite you to the followup Conference

eHealth benchmarking 2007

May 10-11, 2007
UMIT, Hall in Tirol, Austria

This second eHealth benchmarking Conference will focus on current activities in Electronic Health Records.

On May 10 we will have workshops on IHE XDS (by Marco Eichelberg/OFFIS Oldenburg  & Bill Majurski/NIST Boulder ) and CDA/CEN (by Amnon Shabo/IBM Research Centre Haifa & Dipak Kalra/University College London).

On May 11 several renowned experts will provide up to date insight into regional and national Electronic Health Records activities with a European Perspective in a lecture programme.
To conclude the event, an eHealth Challenge, where vendors will compete to demonstrate the capabilities of their solutions to support real life eHealth scenarios.

We would be very glad to welcome you at UMIT and would kindly ask you to take note of the date given. A detailed program will be sent out in the next weeks. The Conference language is English.

Gain more information at http://www.ehealth-benchmarking.org <http://www.ehealth-benchmarking.org>

With best wishes,

Raimund Vogl

Thomas Schabetsberger