[AK-MI] Call for Paper: ICICTH '07, Samos, Greece

Elske Ammenwerth Elske.Ammenwerth at umit.at
Mi Apr 4 18:27:29 CEST 2007

Dear colleagues,

Please find attached, for your information, the preliminary program/call for
papers for the 5th ICICTH, International Conference on Information
Communication Technologies in Health (July 5-7, 2007). I recommend this as
an excellent opportunity to meet and present & discuss our work and progress
in the e-health field(s).

Deadline for submission of proposals: April 15, 2007

For further information, please contact Dr. Maria Katharaki
(icicth at ineag.gr) or see: www.ineag.gr/ICICTH.

Hope to meet you on Samos (and dance the sirtaki?)

Regards,

Wouter A. Keijser MD

Wacomed BV

Buys Ballotstraat 19-bis