[AK-MI] Extended call for papers HFEinHI2007

Elske Ammenwerth Elske.Ammenwerth at umit.at
Fr Apr 20 10:34:32 CEST 2007

*HFEinHI2007*

*Human Factors Engineering in Health Informatics - June 7 and 8 2007 in

Aarhus, Denmark*

The conference committee has received several requests for extensions
the paper submission deadline. Therefore we extend the closing date for

SHORT PAPERS to 9 May 2007.

You can read about call for papers online
http://www.HFEinHI2007.org

The second international conference Human Factors Engineering and
Usability 2007 will be held on 7 - 8 June in Aarhus Denmark, after a
successful conference in Lille June 2006.
The conference aims to bring together young and senior health
informaticians with various backgrounds from industry, systems
development, implementation, research, and teaching to present original

projects and discuss topics pertaining to Human Factors Engineering and

usability issues in health informatics. The conference is supported by

IMIA working group on Human Factors Engineering, EFMI and IMIA working

groups on evaluation, and EFMI working group on social issues in health

informatics.

Further (contact) information can be found on the conference website:
http://www.HFEinHI2007.org and in the conference folder
<http://www.v-chi.dk/HFEinHI2007/HFEinHI2007.pdf>. If you have any
queries, please feel free to contact us.

We look forward to seeing you at the HFEinHI conference.

Best regards,
Marianne Sørensen
on behalf of the conference committee

--
Marianne Sørensen AC-Fuldmægtig Aalborg Universitet V-CHI Fredrik
Bajersvej 7D 9220  Aalborg Ø Tlf: +45 9635 8809 Fax: +45 9815 4008