[AK-MI] USAB 2007 > LKH-Univ.-Klinikum Graz Austria > 22 Nov > Call for Participation (Register online BEFORE NOV, 5)

Andreas Holzinger andreas.holzinger at meduni-graz.at
Do Okt 18 16:36:02 CEST 2007

*** Call for Participation ***
(Please register before Nov, 5 online)

We cordially invite you to participate in the

3rd annual USABility Symposium of the Workgroup HCI&UE
of the Austrian Computer Society
USAB 2007, Nov, 22, Graz (Austria)

http://www.meduni-graz.at/imi/usab-symposium/page.php?n=340

The theme of this annual Symposium is "HCI4MED" and is therefore this
year taking place directly within Graz University Hospital - which is
one of the largest in Europe. Motto: From data, information and
knowledge to the support of medical workflows.
Traditionally, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) bridges Psychology and
Informatics, while Usability Engineering (UE), as an engineering
discipline, is firmly anchored in software technology.
Together, HCI&UE provide the emerging potential to assist the daily
workflows in the realm of medicine and health care.

Please REGISTER BEFORE NOV, 5 online:
http://www.meduni-graz.at/imi/usab-symposium

We are looking forward to meeting you in Graz

Best regards
USAB 2007 Organization Team