[AK-MI] MIE 2009 Call for Papers, Workshops and Tutorials

Elske Ammenwerth Elske.Ammenwerth at umit.at
Mo Jan 5 11:23:24 CET 2009

Dear Sir or Madam,

On behalf of the Scientific and Local Conference Committees, I am
pleased to announce that the Call for Participation for the 22nd
International Conference on Medical Informatics MIE 2009 is now
available at www.mie2009.org.

The scientific program of MIE 2009, which will be held from 30
August to 2 September 2009 in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, will
include oral presentations, posters, workshops, tutorials, and software
demonstrations.

The theme of the conference is "Medical Informatics in a United and
Healthy Europe" and topics range from bioinformatics, decision support
and guidelines, information systems and interoperability, national and
cross-border eHealth applications, to telemedicine and semantic and Web
2.0 applications in health informatics.

Please note the following important deadlines:

* Submission of all contributions: 19 January 2009
* Notification of acceptance: 19 April 2009
* Final manuscript required: 10 May 2009

For complete information, please see www.mie2009.org.

We look forward to your participation in MIE 2009!

Cordially,

Klaus-Peter Adlassnig
SPC Chair

Office of the Scientific Program Committee of MIE 2009
Dipl.-Ing. Andrea Rappelsberger
Section on Medical Expert and Knowledge-Based Systems
Head: Univ.-Prof. DI Dr. techn. Klaus-Peter Adlassnig
Core Unit for Medical Statistics and Informatics
Medical University of Vienna
Spitalgasse 23, A-1090 Vienna, Austria
Tel.: +43-1-40400-6668
Fax:  +43-1-40400-6625