[AK-MI] USAB 2011 Information Quality in e-Health

Elske Ammenwerth Elske.Ammenwerth at umit.at
Fr Sep 30 08:00:12 CEST 2011

Dear Colleague,
The program for USAB 2011 Information Quality in e-Health is ready, please have a look at:
http://www.meduni-graz.at/imi/usab2011
Do not forget to register!

We also organize, with our partner the Styrian Research Agency, a business match
making event: Science-to-Business, Business-to-Business, Business-to-Science,
having access to the European Enterprise Network (EEN). This is a unique opportunity
for building industrial cooperations and networking. If this is of interest
for you, please register on the EEN webpage too, the fees for this event are already included within the
USAB registration fee:
http://www.b2match.eu/usab2011/pages/home

If you have any specific question to the EEN network you can ask:
Karen.Schreiner at sfg.at

Best regards
Your USAB Team

Science is to test ideas -
Engineering is to bring these ideas into practice
Assoc.Prof.Dr.Andreas HOLZINGER, PhD, MSc, MPh, BEng, CEng, DipEd, MBCS
Head Research Unit Human-Computer Interaction
Institute for Medical Informatics, Statistics and Documentation (IMI)
Medical University Graz (MUG)
Auenbruggerplatz 2/V, A-8036 Graz (Austria)
Phone: ++43 316 385 13883, Fax: ++43 316 385 13590
http://hci4all.at
http://user.meduni-graz.at/andreas.holzinger
http://www.meduni-graz.at/imi/usab2011
Enjoy Thinking. Taming Information. Support Knowledge.