[AK-MI] Wtrlt: Re: EFMI Council: ICIMTH 2016 - Call for Papers

Elske Ammenwerth Elske.Ammenwerth at umit.at
Do Mär 9 15:43:44 CET 2017

Liebe Kolleginnen und Kollegen,

ich darf u.g. Call for Papers für die ICIMTH 2017 weiterleiten.
Einreichungen sind bis 2. Mai möglich.

Mit besten Grüßen,
Elske Ammenwerth
>>> John Mantas jmantas at nurs.uoa.gr> 28.02.2017 09:11 >>
( mailto:jmantas at nurs.uoa.gr)

Dear Colleagues,

You are invited to submit your scientific contributions to the 15th
Annual International Conference (ICIMTH 2017) organised by the
Biomedical and Health Infromatics association (GBHI) and the University
of Athens (an EFMI Institutional member) to be held in Athens on 7-9
July, 2017.

The deadline for submissions is the 2nd May, 2017. Please submit your
contributions to the address: icimth at outlook.com
All accepted full paper submissions will be published by IOS Press and
cited in PubMed/Medline and Scopus.

Please visit the conference website http://www.icimth.com for further
and updated information.

For all members of the national associations, members of EFMI, there
exist reduced fees. We would appreciate it if you could communicate this
information to your Members.

Please disseminate this information as wide as possibly.

I am looking forward to welcome you in Athens for a successful
scientific and cultural event.

Kind regards,

Professor Arie Hasman
Chair of the Scientific Programme Committee

Professor John Mantas
Chair of the Local Organising Committee