[AK-MI] 2018 Manchester Digital Epidemiology Summer School

Elske Ammenwerth Elske.Ammenwerth at umit.at
Mi Mai 23 13:30:25 CEST 2018

Liebe Kolleginnen und Kollegen,

ich darf auf eine sehr interessante Sommerschule zum Thema "Digital
Epidemiology" aufmerksam machen - hier die Kurzinfo:

"In July this year, the University of Manchester is hosting the
inaugural Manchester Digital Epidemiology Summer School. It is going to
be an exciting 3-day course, where participants will learn all about how
to capture and analyse digital health data to support high-quality
epidemiological research. You can find more information here:
goo.gl/C98pQo.

Health informaticians and health data scientists form an important part
of our target audience. Please find attached some materials we have
developed for this purpose, including: boiler plate text with a brief
description of the event; PDF of the flyer; PDF of the programme."

Beste Grüße,
Elske Ammenwerth