[AK-MI] www.eHealth2018.at / www.dHealth.at, Annual Scientific Conference in Vienna, Newsletter

Schreier Günter Guenter.Schreier at ait.ac.at
Mi Mai 23 17:44:31 CEST 2018

Dear colleagues,

>From May 8 - 9, 2018, the www.eHealth2018.at<http://www.eHealth2018.at> took place in Vienna with a comprehensive program on "health informatics meets eHealth" and the special motto "biomedical meets eHealth".  Impressions of the event are now available on the website!
Also there, you will find the link to the proceedings of the conference.

This Friday, May 25, 2018, the new "General Data Protection Regulation GDPR" (Datenschutzgrundverordnung DSGVO) will be fully "on".

http://www.dhealth.at/newsletter/

That enables us to provide you with essential information in time.
So, please, use this opportunity to keep in touch with the digital Health community!

Best regards,

Günter Schreier
(Head of Working Group "Medical Informatics & eHealth" of OCG and ÖGBMT)